Monday, September 19, 2011

Chapter 37

A few days later, Tori watched in horror as Richie hobbled into the living room, Todd behind him.
“What the hell? Richie! Are you hurt? What happened?”

“I’m not hurt. Well, nothing that a couple days won’t cure.” Richie assured her as he lowered himself gingerly onto the couch.

“What did you do? Do we need to take you to a doctor?”

“I just came from the doctor.”

“RICHIE! What happened?” Frustrated, she looked at Todd. “Do you know what happened?”

“Yes.” Todd answered, but didn’t elaborate. Instead he handed her the bag he was carrying. “Here’s the supplies he’ll need.

Inside the bag was several packages of gauze, a tube of antibiotic ointment, Tylenol.....and a jockstrap.

“Oh, and here’s the doctor’s care instructions.” Todd added as he handed over a sheet of paper.

It was all Tori could do to tear her attention away from her husband, who was obviously in pain. Focussing on the page, she read the instructions, then glanced at the top to see what doctor it was from. Frowning, she stared at Richie. “A urologist? Why did you go to a urologist?”

“Why do you think?”

Her eyes widened. “You had a vasectomy?”

“And that’s my cue to leave.” Todd shuddered. “Let me know if you need anything.”

“Yeah. Thanks again man.” Richie reached up to shake his hand.

“No problem.”

Tori walked Todd to the door and saw him out, then returned to the living room in search of some answers. “You had a vasectomy?”

“Why do you sound so surprised? It’s what you wanted, right?”

“Well, yes, but I didn’t expect you to go alone. I would have gone with you.”

Richie shrugged. “I figured this way it’s done and you still have the time to help me with that,” he nodded towards the bag in her hand, “and I’ll be healed before the baby comes. And it’s not like a week’s abstinence will interfere with anything at this point anyway.”

Tori wrinkled her nose at him, but didn’t argue the point. “Makes sense I guess, but I still feel bad that you went alone.” Seeing him wince when he shifted position, she frowned. “Is the pain bad? What do you need?”

“Some ice would help and some water to take a couple Tylenol if you wouldn’t mind.”

“Sure. Do I need to check your bandages?”

 “Not ‘til later.”

Tori considered him for a moment. “But maybe sweats instead of jeans?”

“Yeah, that might be good.”

She looked down at the dog curled at their feet. “What are we going to do with you?”

“Rosa’s grandson’s going to come and walk her.”

“Oh. Good.”

Tori helped him change and got him settled with painkillers and an ice pack just in time for the kids to wake up from their nap. And of course they wanted their father’s attention. She set them on the couch beside him, and handed him some books.

He smiled, not sure why he was surprised at her understanding and quick solution to the problem. He should be used to it by now. “Thanks angel.”





Returning from putting the kids to bed, Tori brought him a fresh ice pack and curled up beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. “How’re you doing?”

“I’m okay.”

“I’m sorry you’re hurting, but thank you for this.”

“This is nothing compared to what you go through. After all you do for me, it’s the least I can do.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too angel.” He bent his head to kiss her gently.




When they were ready to go to bed, Tori helped him up the stairs then waited expectantly beside the bed. “Okay, drop ‘em and let’s have a look.”

Richie removed his clothing and carefully laid down on the bed. “Be gentle angel.”

“Aren’t I always?” Bending over, she carefully removed the bandages. “Wouldn’t want to damage my favourite toy.” Leaning closer she inspected the incisions. “Looks pretty good.” She reached for the tube of antibiotic ointment and fresh gauze.

“Um...angel.” Richie tensed at her touch.

She glanced up at him in concern. “Does that hurt?”

“Hurt? No, your touch has never hurt me.”

Something in his tone clued her in and she snorted. “Focus on the pain or think of icebergs or rotting corpses or something. I’ll be as quick as I can.” She applied fresh ointment and gauze and patted him lightly. “There, all done.” Completing her own bedtime routine, she climbed in beside him and arranged Bernie on her other side. “Comfortable?”

“I’m good.”

Tori leaned over to kiss him. “You’re more than good, you’re great!”

He snorted. “Just don’t start calling me Tony.”

“Nite tiger. Wake me if you need anything. Love you.”

“Love you too. Nite angel.”





The care and attention Richie got from his wife over the next few days almost made the procedure worth it. She waited on him so he didn’t have to lift anything heavier than a fork, including the kids. She found activities to entertain them and have their ‘Daddy time’ without them crawling all over him and causing injury. All in all, the pain wasn’t that bad and faded after a few days.

A week later Tori awoke to find a healthy feeling erection prodding her ass. She’d done some research and knew he should be healed, but his system needed to be flushed in order to achieve the desired result from the procedure. While her body felt too heavy and tired to accommodate him, there was more than one way to skin this cat. Leaning over Bernie she rooted in the drawer of her bedside table until she found what she was looking for.

A gentle nudge was all it took to get him to roll onto his back. He didn’t even wake up. But that changed at the first touch of her fingers. His eyes flew open and he lifted his head but with her head resting on his stomach he couldn’t see what she was doing. “Angel.....what are you doing?”

She lifted her head to look at him, but didn’t stop stroking lightly. “Does that hurt?”

“No, but...why are you doing it?” He had a feeling it wasn’t for the reason his body hoped.

“The literature says your system needs to be flushed several times to get the desired results.” She smirked. “I thought this would be a good way to flush it. Do you want me to stop?”

“Not on my account.” He waved a hand. “Flush away.”

“Let me know if you feel any pain.”

“Mmmmm.” Lying back, he closed his eyes and focused on enjoying his wife’s ministrations. The touch of something soft on his recently abused scrotum jerked him back to full awareness. “What’s that?”

Tori held up her hand showing him the fur glove that he’d used on her in Boston. “I thought this might be easier on you for the next little while. Does it hurt?”

“No. It feels good.” Chocolate eyes became almost black. “Do you know what would feel even better?”

“Let me guess.” Bending, she took him into her mouth.

“Yeah. That’s it.”

Her bare hand pumped up and down his shaft in a twisting motion while she gently sucked first one ball then the other.

“Mmmmm.”

Smiling at his deep moan, she released him, shifting her attention to his shaft, tracing the entire length with the flat of her tongue, from base to throbbing tip. The edge below the head drew her tongue next. She ran the tip around and around before finally opening her mouth wide and taking him in. Savouring his taste, she swallowed him deep, then released him only to swallow him again. “Mmmm.”

The vibration of her hum rippled up and down his length. “Jesus!” His back arched, his breathing became laboured, sweat broke out on his upper lip and along his spine. Long fingers buried in her curls – not to guide her, but rather to anchor himself in the sea of sensation swirling through his body. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

Fur covered hand cupping his aching sac, she massaged gently and started to suck....and he almost came out of his skin. She knew just where to touch him and how, and enjoyed using that knowledge. Lucky for him, she wasn’t looking to torture him....this time. She increased the strength and speed of her suction, pushing him steadily, inexorably, towards eruption.

“Fuck angel!” His fingers tightened in her hair, holding her still as he pushed deeper and exploded.

When he was drained, Tori released him and laid down beside him, her head resting on his shoulder, fur covered hand on his chest.

Richie blew out a shaky breath and hugged her close. Lifting her hand, he stroked her palm with his thumb. “This was one of the best purchases I’ve ever made.”

“Mmmm. A very....useful...accessory.” She agreed. “Maybe next time we’ll try that warming lube....or maybe the rabbit.”

He shuddered at the thought. “You know, for an angel, you have a very devilish mind.”

Tori chuckled and leaned up to touch her lips to his. “What can I say? You’ve corrupted me.”

“I’ll happily take responsibility for that.” Cupping the back of her head, he urged closer and captured her mouth with his. The baby kicked him and they broke the kiss. He set his hand on Tori’s stomach and smiled. “Yes Chickpea, I’ll take responsibility for you too, although I had some help from Mommy.”

Tori sighed and laid her head back down on his shoulder. “I wish you could help finish the process.”

Richie squeezed her and kissed her forehead. “I wish I could too. But I’ll be right beside you and I’ll do whatever I can.”

“I know. And knowing that I can depend on you to be there helps more than I can say.”

He rubbed her back. “Anytime, anyway, anything you need angel.”

“Well right now, I’d love to go back to sleep, but since that’s not going to happen, I’ll settle for some breakfast.”

“You got it.”  With one more kiss, he rose from the bed relaxed and content after such a pleasurable start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment