Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chapter 10

Easter Sunday started early for Tori. Even so, by the time she finished in the bathroom – both her own needs and those brought on by the fetus growing inside her – Richie had already gotten up. She found him in the kitchen, stuffing the turkey. The rest of the family was there as well – Joan was peeling potatoes while Ava fed Lauren and kept an eye on Stevie and his scrambled eggs.  She noted their presence and what they were doing, but her eyes, and attention were drawn to her husband. It was always like that. He was her lodestone, a lure to her senses. She wondered briefly if it would always be that way or if it would fade over time. The independent side of her howled that it wasn’t necessary, she was fully capable of looking after herself. The romantic side of her didn’t disagree, but pointed out that it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun, which effectively silenced the howl.
“Good morning. Happy Easter.” She greeted them, kissing the kids and Joan on her way to Richie. “Everyone’s up early.”

“Happy Eater Mama.” Stevie replied. “Bean said bunny left eggs, but Daddy said wait for you.” He twisted until he could see his father. “We find eggs now?”

“Let Mommy have some breakfast first. Then you can hunt for the eggs.” Richie assured him.

“Okay.”

Tori reached up to kiss him, then leaned her head against his shoulder, one hand rubbing his back. “Thank you.”

“For what? Waiting for you or for battling this turkey by myself without you having to bludgeon me into it?”

“All of it. For everything.” She kissed him again. “I love you.”

“I love you too angel. Eat if you can. I don’t know how long I can hold Peanut off.”




Armed with baskets, Stevie, Ava, and Tori, with Lauren in her arms searched for the eggs that Richie had hidden on the main floor of the house the night before. Joan watched and counted the take. Richie handed out the prizes.

Then the kids played while the adults rested before continuing the preparations for dinner. Joan held Lauren on her lap and read to her, sending a sympathetic look towards Tori who sat with cold compresses on her breasts. “How bad is it?”

“Bearable, as long as nothing touches them. I’m hoping that by putting up with a little more pain I can shorten the time frame.” Her lips twisted wryly and she shot a glance towards Ava to make sure she wouldn’t hear her. “Just in time to start all over again. The poor things will never be the same.”

Joan chuckled and patted her knee. “Probably not. They never are. But you’ll still be beautiful. And I don’t think you’ll hear any complaints.”

“Joan!” Tori stared at her mother-in-law in shock. “I can’t believe you just said that!”

“Why does every generation think they invented sex?” Joan sighed. “I may be old, but I’m not dead. And I remember what it was like to want your husband to like what he sees when you’re naked. I also know how I raised my son....and how much like his father he is. Believe me, Tori nothing nature or accident might do to your body will diminish your attractiveness in Richie’s eyes.”

“Love overlooks physical flaws?”

“Something like that.  Besides, it’s all a part of life and having a family.”

“Unfortunately, this town doesn’t think of things that way. They expect you to look your best at all times....with or without surgical help. Speaking of which,” she raised her voice to get Ava’s attention. “Bean when are your mother and Jack coming?”

Ava barely glanced up from her phone. “About three or so.” 

Joan stifled a snort. “You’re bad.” Her lips twitched. “But at least you’re honest.”

Tori just grinned and shrugged. She got along well with her husband’s ex-wife – now- but there were still times when she felt a little like the ugly duckling around her. Being tired, hormonal and facing the ballooning of her body yet again was one of those times.




Dinner was a typical family affair. Everyone was friendly and pleasant. Even Lauren only complained briefly when presented with a bottle before settling down and letting her Nana feed her. There was only one moment when Richie thought they were going to be in trouble. When Tori reached for the sour cream, about to spread it on her turkey, he thought for sure their secret would be out. But a warning squeeze of her thigh under the table brought her attention to what she was doing and she redirected the cream to her potato.


Later that night, Richie checked the locks and peeked in at his sleeping children, yawned and headed for his own bed. He found his wife in the closet, standing in front of the full length mirror, naked, her nightshirt clenched in one hand. While he undressed he watched her study her reflection and heard her sigh heavily.

“What do you think about me getting implants after the baby’s born and weaned?”

Richie folded his clothes while he debated his answer. “If it’s something that you really want to do – for you – then fine. But please don’t do it on my account.”

“Are you saying you wouldn’t want me to? That you wouldn’t like it?”

He answered the disbelief in her tone as well as her questions. “No, I wouldn’t. Sure they look good, but they don’t feel right. They’re hard and they don’t move naturally.” Walking up behind her, he set his hands on her hips and met her gaze in the mirror. “You’re beautiful. You don’t need to change a thing.”

Tori snorted. “My body was finally getting back into shape and now it’s going to go all to pot again.”

“Do you want to know what I see when I look at you?” He ran his hands up and down her upper arms. “I see sparkling sapphire eyes that I love to drown in. I never understood why so many fans get all gooey over Jon’s eyes...until the day I met you. They’re mesmerizing and the most incredible shade of blue, with just enough lines at the corners to show that you’ve lived life, not just watched it pass by. I see skin that’s glowing and silky soft. I can’t stop touching it every chance I get. I see breasts, that, while maybe not as firm and perky as they used to be, have nourished my children and given me untold hours of pleasure.” He cupped them very lightly. “If they weren’t so sore and sensitive I’d show you exactly how.” Next his hands moved to cover her stomach. “I see where my children have grown and been nurtured in warmth and safety, until they were ready to face the world. Yes there may be a few stretch marks, but they are not blemishes, they are badges of motherhood....a sign of your fertility. I see an ass and legs that still make me turn my head whenever you walk by me, visualizing those legs wrapped around my waist, holding me tight while I plunder your hot core.” He kissed her neck and rested his chin on her shoulder, once again meeting her gaze in the mirror. “In short, I see the woman I want to see, naked, just as she is, every day for the rest of our lives. In my eyes you are perfect, just the way you are.”

Tori leaned back against him, tears rolling slowly down her cheeks. One hand rose to cup his cheek. “Thank you.”

Richie lifted her into his arms and carried her into the bedroom where he laid her gently on the bed. Lying beside her, he then proceeded to caress the areas he’d talked about – except her breasts - with hands and mouth. His fingers coasted lightly over her skin, enjoying the softness and leaving goosebumps in his wake.

Next, he leaned down and retraced his path with his mouth. Lips, tongue, even teeth cruised over her body. He even dotted kisses over her swollen breast – very lightly - watching her face for any sign of discomfort. When he reached her thighs, he spread them wide and settled in between. Long fingers stroked and teased, spreading her juices over her tissues before dipping his head to lick them off.

Tori gasped at the rasp of his tongue over her ultra-sensitive flesh.  Sparks shot from her core, melting her more. And Richie happily lapped it up. As her peak approached, Tori slid her fingers into his hair and clenched, her thighs tightened, holding him to her.

Richie speared her with his tongue, driving deep and wiggling, pushing her over the edge. Ignoring her spasms, he pushed her knees flat to the bed, opening her completely to him and continued to feast.

“Oh God! Richie! Mmmm.” Tori bit her lip and groaned as her body geared up again.

As a second orgasm rocketed through her body, Richie held on and rode it out. When it subsided, he raised his head to judge her state. The hands in his hair tightened and she pulled him back down. His low chuckle as he obliged vibrated against her throbbing clit, increasing her arousal even more.

The next time she came he decided it was his turn. Rising to his knees, he pulled her closer and entered her slowly. He leaned forward, bracing himself on his arms to make sure he didn’t touch her sore breasts and rocked against her, into her, repeatedly.

Tori closed her eyes, gripped his sides and focussed on feeling the slide of his body into hers, the ebb and flow teaching her the rhythm, urging her to join. She lifted one hand to cup the back of his neck, pulling him down for a deep kiss.

Richie matched the thrusting of his tongue to that of his erection, driving her slowly, but determinedly to yet another peak, swallowing her scream as she crested, savouring the feel of her sheath clutching him, dragging him with her into ecstasy.

After he’d withdrawn and rolled onto his back to avoid hurting her, they both stayed silent for a few minutes, panting for breath, hands clasped. Finally, Tori rolled onto her side facing away from him and tugged until he spooned behind her, his arm over her waist holding her close.

“That was incredible! Thank you honey. I love you.”

Richie kissed his spot beneath her ear and gave her a squeeze. “Believe me angel it was my pleasure. I love you too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment